

Nothing too special going on. I cleaned out Shelby's closet and drawers, it seems that once again, nothing she puts on fits quite right, so it was time to see what she actually had in there. Her closet is a scary place as she takes after her momma when it comes to organization, and I try not to go in there. She is pretty self sufficient in folding ,putting away or hanging her clothes, but it was time I did the Mom thing and got involved. So, three or 4 things tossed due to unfixables, a very large garbage bag to drop by my sister-in-laws, her oldest is 7 and not too far behind Shelby in size, and 1 Box of winterish things that may or may not fit. We also were able to drag out some things that used to NOT fit, and now they do. AHH, relief, she still has wearable clothing, no emergency shopping trips(Kristi,remember the bag from Hannah?)!!Now it's time to do the same with the boys. They are also growing in spurts, and I already have ANOTHER large bag for Meghan for her boys. The suits and pants are all size 12, so Malachi will be a few years away from wearing them, but she said she would like to store them. She has 3 more boys following Malachi like little stair steps, so I'm sure the suits and pants will get some good usage!! I also cleaned out 4 kitchen drawers, my closet, the kitchen cabinets, and various other things I had let get out of hand, and topped it all off today with giving my kids their CAT tests. SOOO, how was your week?
2 comments:
I wish my nephew was not so big (tall that is). He is almost 11 and he is taller then some of the older kids that live near us. So no one can share hand me down stuff with my mom for my nephew.
Last week we had camp meeting and it was great. That is how my week went. I think I am finally catching up on sleep. LOL!!!!
Little late on the test, ain't ya?? lol
Yes, I remember a bag from Hannah. I hope there are things in there that Shelby will be ablel to get a lot of use out of.
I am exhausted from all that work you did.
;)
~Kristi
Post a Comment