Boogers in the Woodpile

A wonderful pastor I know said of his family tree " Leave my family tree alone!I know there's a booger in the woodpile somewhere and I don't want to know who it is!!" I found that so amusing that 8 years later I still giggle! So, come along as I find the "boogers" in my family, and I learn a few things along the way.

Friday, July 18, 2008


What type of Mother Hen Are You?
by Montessorimom.com: Educational Resource

Posted by Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Susan
View my complete profile

Douglass Family Tree

1. Michael Douglass B. Ire 1774
+Lydia Pollack B. Ire 1777 D. OH

2. Robert Douglass B. PA 1816 D. IA 1869
+ Orpha Matlida Pratt B. OH 1821 D. IA 1892

3. James Harvey Douglass B. OH 1846 D. IA 1907
+ Mary Louisa Taylor B. IA 1853 D. IA 1933

4. Earl Robert Douglass B. IA 1884 D. IA 1953
+ Nettie Pearl Hogle
B. OH 1889 D.1966

5. Donald Earl Douglass B. IA 1918 D.1987
+ Carol Elaine Sutherland B IA 1920

6. David Phillip Douglass B. IA 1945
+ Paula Jean Cash B.

7. Jonathan Paul Douglass B. MO 1970








Laird Family Tree

1. Samuel Laird B. N Ireland 1725 D. SC 1821
+Margaret Gibson

2. Samuel Laird II B. N Ireland 1764 D. SC 1807
+Elizabeth

3.William Laird B. SC 1792 D.AL 1854
+ Elinder Harris B. SC 1804 D. FL 1865

4. Henry W. Laird B. SC 1821 D. FL 1904
+ Sarah Ann Long B. AL 1832 D. FL 1918

5. Daniel Dozier Laird B. FL 1870 D. FL 1940
+ Charity Padgett B. 1866 D. FL 1929

6.Daniel Hobson Laird B. Fl 1898 D. FL 1990
+ Emma Alberta Hodge B. FL 1897 D. FL 1975

7.Emmett Jean Laird B. FL 1926 D. FL 1996
+ Ann Jeanette Setterlind B. FL 1939

8. Susan Jean Laird B. FL 1971 (ME)


Special Guests
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.