Monday, February 16, 2009

Do Right

I could not get this to load on blogger so I stuck it on you tube. You may need speakers or headphones to hear it. If anyone knows how to get the actual video on here I would appreciate the input!!:)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHSOeKcHwEM




Jon and the kids are singing "Do Right". This was actually a poem written by Jon's Dad, and we were going to have the youth on Wednesday nights memorize it, but when Jon started reading it, he started humming a little ditty to it, and next thing you know, the poem had music.




It has been crazy around here, and it seems I never have time to even check my emails. I just checked a group, I had over 50 of them!!I am determined to get better.




We had a yard sale a few weeks ago, and then the Valentine's banquet at the church, which was loads of fun.




This Friday Justin turns 13. I can't believe it. My baby will be a teenager!!!!He has plans for friends to come over, and I am sure it will be an all-nighter. I will post more on that later!(maybe)




No comments: