Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shelby's Pics and Chunky Blondies

These are Shelby's newest creations. She was given some charcoal pencils for her birthday, and she is trying to figure out how to use them. i told her the Lord gave her this talent, and as she got better at it, He would really use it!! I think of some of the 'art' done at ladies conferences, and nurseries. I think of christian books, and school curriculum's... She loves to just sit quietly and do it ,too.





These are Chunky Blondies. As you can see, they did not last long:)
I got the recipe from a Taste of Home Cookbook I checked out at the library.I did make 1 or 2 adjustments though!! I have never had a blondie before, but these quickly became a family favorite!!


1/2 C Butter
3/4 C Sugar
3/4 C Brown sugar
2 Eggs
2 Tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 C Self Rising Flour
1 1/2 C White Chocolate chips
1 1/2 C Chocolate Chunks

Cream butter and sugars, add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Add flour, mix well. Stir in chunks and chips. Bake in greased 13x9 pan at 350 for 25-30 min. Top will be golden brown and slightly cracked.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Mmmm, gonna have to do the recipe. YUM!!

Tell Shelby her drawings are superb. I'm very impressed.

~Kristi