Here are some pictures I took while working with my husband. I'm not sure what the stone is for but it was pretty just sitting there.
This field is FULL of prickly purple flowers. I'm not too sure what they are, but one was growing by itself in the front yard, and looked so pretty there.The ends of the flower are not pokey but the stem and leaves sure are!!!

You can not see the purple in the field but this is what they look like only about 4 feet tall.
5 comments:
I could tell you what I think that stone looks like. Perhaps something was buried there? Thats what it looks like to me.
What pretty flowers are growing so many colors!
This stone was place there by those who must have visited Stonehenge and wanted a small replica...but didn't have enough stones. LOL
~Kristi
Those flowers are pretty.
Ha ha Kristi! Your right though, it does kinda look like a weird stonehenge, i just thought it was pretty...
Thank you Starla,I'm still trying to figure out how to take decent pictures!!
I do believe it is a grave of some sort... kinda morbid.. oh well, i still like it!!
Post a Comment