Okay. This may be kinda strange, but everyone has little quirks, right? One of mine are toes. I just don't like em. Never have. I even know when it started. I clearly remember a friends mother having a baby, my mom took me to visit, and I got to hold baby "A". I remember looking at her hands, and my mom took her sock off to show me how tiny her toes were and that was it. They looked like little yellow worms. Now, I don't know why I thought that, but I do know I emphatically refused to hold a newborn baby again until after I was married. That was my niece. LOL, to the shock of all my in-laws I picked her up looked and said yeah she's cute here ya go, then promptly handed her back to my husband!! It was another 2 years before I picked up another baby. That was mine. Yes, I held my children. No, their toes didn't freak me out. Not too bad anyways. I even babysat other children before mine were born but I wouldn't watch newborn babies. Now, don't get me wrong. I do like newborns, and love them when they get about 4 months and up. I have baby sat several nieces and nephews even when very young, and hold them plenty. But I really prefer the toddler age, I love their inquisitiveness, their moldablity. You can tell a toddler ANYTHING and get them to believe you!! Which can be quite fun.It also helps that their toes are usually dirty and don't look too much like those little, yellow worms!!
SO ,on an off the wall note... I really don't like toes, painted or not.
SO ,on an off the wall note... I really don't like toes, painted or not.
3 comments:
Yeah I don't like feet. I think they are nasty. And that is the truth. So I don't think that is weird that you don't like toes.
This is such a crazy post. LOL I don't like toes either. But you have to admit, they're a lot better painted.
:)
~Kristi
Thats so funny!! I love my toes!! I really love them painted, but my cousin Sara not only hates toes she hates feet. I always touch her with my feet and gross her out. :) What are cousins for?!
Post a Comment