Friday, June 13, 2008

My family


Ok, Shelby-Jean is in blue, Boo likes candy and drug this out of someones bag,Jaren is my creative one, believes his calling is to be a preacher.


Jack the bird is REALLY mean, talks, whistlesbut hates people. ,Finnegan is the best "kids dog" ever, Taz the Ferret is into EVERYTHING, He's the reason I have no culotte pattern.




Justin is the oldest, and most like his DAD. He believes the Lord wants him to be a Christian lawyer. It suits him well.
I'm in the blue top, with 5 of my sister-in-laws, my mother-in-law, and mammaw-in-law
Jon is the most handsome of his 5 brothers in the green shirt, thats my father-in-law 2nd to last.(he's a missionary evangelist)
Oreo is our newest addition. as you see, he makes himself at home
OF course, me and Jonathan. One of the few pics where my eyes didn't cross, roll up or bug out.

Thats my family on my hubbys side. Ill do my side later.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hi, Susan! I'm a reader at Thimble Thoughts and am following Kristi's instructions to welcome you to the bloggy world. :)
WELCOME! :)

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Starla said...

Hello I came over from Thimble Thoughts. You have a very nice blog. I love the photos of your family and pets. Hope you have nice weekend and I can't wait until your next blog.

Kristi said...

Loved your pics!

~Kristi

Susan said...

Mrs. C and Starla, thank you for the welcome. Thanks Kristi. My pictures did't go in that order on the preview, so the wording is out of order. Guess i need to figure that one out.:}

Unknown said...

Susan
Welcome to Blogger. It was so nice to catch up with you. You and your family look great.
Take care. Lisa~