Justin's meal went great!!! He did so well and it was much harder than he thought it would be. He had to stir-fry onions, peppers and chicken pieces, grate the
mexican dipping cheese, melt the cheese, cook some rice, then make cookie dough. It was pretty funny,
apparantly I bought some bad cheese. It looked okay, but when we melted it, it curdled. It was
really nasty looking AND smelling, so at the last minute, I ran to the store and grabbed more cheese. It came out perfect.We all loved it. The cookie came out great too. It was a giant cookie and the texture was more like cake. He couldn't decide between chocolate chip with Andes candies, or chocolate chips with M&Ms, so he did half and half. He did
everythinghimself!!He enjoyed it so much he's already planning the next meal:) Oh, he and I both forgot about the pizza bread so I'll let him cook that for lunch one day.

Tonight I'm cooking Jon's favorite roast. It's also my favorite and very, very simple. Saturday night I start it in the crock-pot, and it's ready for lunch on Sunday.We
usually have bread with it since it makes its own gravy.
LOL , it smells so good though it usually keeps us all up half the night!
1 Roast
2 Pkg Dry Onion Soup
2
Sm cans or 1 Lg can Cream of Mushroom Soup(
or cream of chicken or cream of celery)Potatoes peeled and cut into large cubes
Baby Carrots or sliced(
however many your family eats)1 1/2
Sm soup cans water or 3/4
lg can +/-
Dump ALL in the
crock-pot cook on low 12 or more hours. Mine usually goes from 9pm -1pm.
It's so tender you WILL NOT need a knife!
Have wonderful Lord's Day!!
3 comments:
Yummm! My belly is growling. I'm going to try the roast sometime. Tomorrow we are having a covered dish after church.
That cookie looks so good. And the meal sounded awesome too. Good job Justin!!!! :)
The roast sounds great! I cook mine with the mushroom soup too and it's WAY good. You made me hungry for roast.
~Kristi
Post a Comment