Monday, July 14, 2008

Since Wednesday


Busy, busy, busy. Jon's been trying to get house stuff done and a variety of computer work done so my time on the computer is limited. We have another but I'm spoiled and its sooooo slow. I love having him here during the day more, although I just can't seem to concentrate when he's around.!! He addles my brains. Saturday afternoon Jon decided to rearrange our bedroom. I love it this way!! But while we were at it, we decided to give Shelby our headboard for her room. So, Shelby spent the day Saturday thoroughly cleaning under her bed, and I got to clean out from behind our bedroom furniture. Her room looks so pretty now. She is quickly turning into a young lady, and leaving the little girl stage behind. She loves bright colors, and critters. So, i made a rag quilt for Christmas for her to match the puzzles on her wall. We now have put up her yellow rug behind her bed with the intentions of pinning pictures to it. Of her, us, her brothers, and the menagerie of pets she has owned!!So, Saturday was busy, busy. I found a neat tutorial on how to make curtains with nails and a glue gun, so later this week I might find fabric to match our room. Anyways, hope your weekend was great!!

3 comments:

Starla said...

Her room looks very nice.

Tiffany said...

The room looks great!!! I love rearranging furniture!! Its like a new room.

Kristi said...

The headboard looks great. I know she's lovin' it!

~Kristi