Saturday, October 18, 2008

We Won

and other things.



I had forgotten that we found fire works at a house we cleaned, so of course we had a mini fireworks show in our driveway!!




Finnegan is waiting very still for the fire to be lit.



Then he attacks, barking at, and eventually trying to eat the fireworks.



Love this green glow.




Today was soccer of course.

We won. We won. Jaren got one of the goals, and Justin got the other!!



They forgot to call Justin's name to run out of the little tent thing, so he waited "patiently" till they did call him.His team mates were not so patient and were all yelling at the announcer to call Justin, Call Justin!!


Where's Justin?


There he is!



Why are my kids and their friends conglomerating around the porta potty? Is there no where nicer on the whole field to stand and talk???



Cheyenne and Shelby BOTH wanted to guard the goal. I don't think either of them enjoy getting in the middle of a pack of kicking feet. They would rather wait for it to come to them!!So, Cheyenne won the toss up, and Shelby decided she still wanted no part of the intense running and kicking.She is SUCH a girl!! That left 2 others to kick the ball all over the field, BUT NO POINTS WERE SCORED ON US, Cheyenne and Shelby made sure of it!!



Nicole seemed to have fun too. She came so close to scoring a few times.






B and B tried to sneak up on me to scare me. They were so cute, I had to snap a picture!!






This weekend my in-laws are coming up with my niece. We also have a youth rally at our church Thursday, Friday and Saturday. SOooo, I am not sure how much blogging I will get done. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sounds like a full weekend. I hope you have a wonderful time with your in laws. The soccer pics are fun.

~Kristi