Friday, November 28, 2008

Hello

OKAY!! I think things have finally settled enough to return to blogging.. It seemed that once my Mom came and went, it just got crazy around here. Shelby turned 10 on the 23rd, that same weekend we had 2 church fellowships, and an activity at our house, company, then within a few days we threw together a bulletin board, decorated our house, put up our thanksgiving tree, and now I have 4 young ladies at my house for Shelby's birthday.Oh yeah, and Jon and I braved the masses at Walmart at 4 o clock this morning!!I never have shopped on black Friday before, and the jury is still out on whether I ever will again. I guess it would have to be something I REALLY wanted, at a REALLY great price.

Anyways, these are some pics from when Mom was here. We headed up to Boone and the colors were so pretty!! Here they are at Wilson's overlook on the Blue Ridge parkway.

These two pics are taken at the same place. Little Switzerland, also on the Parkway. The first was also with my Mom there, only it was in 2003, we went back this year. It's amazing how much the kids have grown.

2 comments:

Starla said...

Beautiful photos and you are one brave woman going out on Black Friday!!!

Kristi said...

Love Boone! Looks like a great time.

I love your wintery blog look. Very pretty!!!

~Kristi