This is Destiny, Dustin's oldest. She was so cute and such a mess that I just had to snap this picture!
This is Dianna, Dustin's youngest.She would not look at the camera for anything!!
This is Dustin(Dusty), holding Destiny. We miss he and Jennifer, and wish they could visit more often.
This is Judson. I am in his debt. He cooked me a black hamburger, burnt to perfection!!
Jud's youngest Abigail, she is holding Jeannie-Lea's one eyed hamster. That little guy got LOTS of attention that night!!
Gathering for music.
Do you notice the lean? I'm not too sure why they all leaned, but it was rather funny. From left to right we have Jud, Dusty, David, Josh, Jon.
Peaches helped clean up the mess. Who needs a broom, when you've got a dog??Its kinda funny really, when you get this many kids in a house, SOMETHING is gonna spill, RIIIGHT??It did..... only it wasn't a kid who spilled it!!
The girls plotted. Shelby, Destiny, Dianna, and Jud's oldest Jessica were up to something!!
Jaren learned real quick that some girls can pillow fight with the best. Jessica is his age and height, and gave him a good walloping a few times. He wasn't too sure if he should retaliate, her being a girl and all.

My kids managed to lose 4 teeth while on the trip! They are proudly showing their tooth- holes!!
At Calvary Baptist, where my Mom and Dad Douglass go, they had their annual bus race.
There are their 8 buses. All lined up...
The riders from each bus got ready to push their bus. Notice the older lady, she was determined to do her part.
Another shot of the 'pushers'. The tall boy in the plaid shirt has been riding for several years, he began in the children's church, and now is with the teen and adult bus riders in the auditorium. He loves the church, sits in service in the very front pew and feels that the Lord has called him to be a missionary to Thailand. Praise the Lord for churches that find a way to reach others in their community!!
PUSH!!!!!
The winner was the white bus. They were rewarded with pizza on the trip home.
2 comments:
Great photos!!! That bus race looks fun.
I can't believe I missed this post when visiting here yesterday.
The bus race sounds like a TRIP! I bet that was a lot of fun.
The picture and story of the kids losing teeth is hilarious.
And I've always thought the brothers favored, but Jon and Judson REALLY favor the most, I think.
Post a Comment