It has been sooooo long since I have blogged. It seems my life has been completley flipped upside down. You know about the move, well, we are still here. At least the kids and I are. Jon commutes on the weekends (when he can) so we see him for about 24 hours a week. That is just not working well! It's unnatural!
But the good news is, we found a house. Now, I told you it really seemed the Lord opened this door for this job, despite the fact that we don't really want to leave. He has really put everything in place. But we just could not find a house. Oh, there are plenty out there, but the prices are much higher than here, and there are some REALLY bad areas, and their prices are just as high. We really did not want to move into a subdivision, no yard, but it would have a pool, community at least. The houses are small inside though, BUT>>> you gotta do what ya gotta do.
Found a really nice home on 1 acre WITH a pool, but the rooms were tiny and they wanted just enough too much for it that it wasn't worth it. Then.. .The Lord did what He does best...You've heard the saying God will do what He will do when you have done all you CAN do..
I have been searching on craigslist a lot (among other places) and noticed an awful lot of scams. I even almost got caught in one or two. So, I finally put my own ad on craigslist.Right there in the midst of houses for rent, I put a wanted ad, and put all my wants. Guess what???We got a call.
A wonderful Christian family just built a new home,and need to move in to it , were going to sell their old home, but decided to rent it, have not even listed it yet, and its perfect!! Except for the missing pool, which is ok as the Savannah river is only minutes away and there is a great swimming hole right there. No applications, No paper work, Doesn't matter if we have pets, a your renting it, so its your house kinda attitude!! It's a good size, in a GREAT neighborhood (they haven't locked their doors in 5 years) with a big fenced in yard,so, the Lord answered one more prayer!!!
Looks like we will be going at the end of June.
See my boxes, The stacks are getting higher.
No comments:
Post a Comment