Friday, February 26, 2010

Justin's Birthday

I love this picture of Bubba!!!

So, Friday night I was overrun with boys.They live within walking distance, and out of the 12 or so that congregate at our house each week, these are ones Justin plays with most often.The only one missing is CJ. They are a little rough around the edges, but all of them are very polite, and Justin loves playing football and basketball with them!
They ate pizza, chips, Mt Dew and Justin's birthday cake was a big pan of Dirt Pudding!!!
At about 8pm they all went out to play flag football, then about 10 they decided hide n seek in the dark would be fun!!!
Amazingly enough they were all asleep by 3am!!!
I made homemade wop wop donuts in the morning, and the boys all declared I was the best cook in the world!!!
From the left we have Tyler ( has the biggest smile in the world, and never shuts it off) Hunter ( VERY polite and quiet),
Nathan ( one of my favorites, looks kinda like Bubba to me), and Justin ( he can NOT be 14, )

2 comments:

Jud said...

14?!? Tell him I said happy birthday!

Kristi said...

I can't believe he's 14 either. WOW!!!

I know I'm late. But please tell him I'm glad he had a great birthday.

~Kristi