Saturday, June 28, 2008

Houses


Luke 6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
I love old houses. There is just something so magical about them to me. I want to know who lived there, why did they choose that spot, that city. What were their lives like? How many generations lived in that home? Some day I will research them and find out more about them. I do know that these home are OLD, they’ve stood for a long time, and weathered many storms.

yes, I know my pictures are crooked. I'll have to work on that.

4 comments:

Starla said...

They are very beautiful.

Tiffany said...

What pretty houses! I love old houses or the look of old houses anyways. Im glad you added about the picture being crooked I thought maybe the house was so old it was leaning. :) GREAT pictures!

Kristi said...

Is this house in the area?

~Kristi

Susan said...

It is right down the road from me, i am bound a determined to figure out who owns it and get in there!!