Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Be careful what you pick up in the yard, Bubba!! The other day I had sent the kids out to pick up any garbage or debris in the yard. I guess they were all talking and laughing and the dog kind of skittered away from something, Justin thought Finnegan(the dog) was startled by a stick in his path, so without looking he reached down to pick it up, and guess what? LOL, that stick moved! Of course, it slithered up the tree, and the kids came and got me and the camera. It's just a pretty black snake, great for eating bugs and rodents. I'm happy with it out there though!!! Jon has some time off this week, so blogging may become difficult as I try to spend as much time with him as I can. He put fans up in our room and the dining room , yeah!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh no thank you!! I can barley look at the picture without getting the willys. I dont like snakes at all!! I know a lot of them do good but i just dont like them one bit!

Starla said...

I would have been scared silly. Whatever scared silly is??? LOL!!!

Kristi said...

A slithering snake!! I could have used that pic for my gossip post. LOL hehe

Isn't that scary for real though? Eww..gives me the creeps!

Have fun while your hubby is off!

~Kristi

Tori Leslie said...

Oh my, I think I would have died. I have no idea which ones are dangerous and which aren't so I would just have to kill them all. Sounds mean I know but it's fear talking!

I have never been here to your blog and I didn't even know it existed. I'm so glad I looked at your profile. I'm adding you to my Bloglines and I linked to your from my page. I love finding IFB ladies who blog.

Have a great day Susan and a wonderful Lord's Day!