Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday the 19th





Well, it's official. I am now 37. Jon and the kids surprised me Thursday night with a new camera!! OH, I was so happy. Jon and I have been sharing one that is older. It works okay, but the batteries are not rechargable, so we go through alot, and he has to take it to work with him, so I dont have it very often. This was such a surprise, and I LOVE IT!! I love taking pictures!!

The kids also made me a box, that is a house inside. I will get a picture of it tomorrw and post it, Shelby made a frog box, and Justin wrote out 21 reasons why i love you. I will be sharing those as well.

Friday night we invited the youth over to our house. They meet every other Friday at the church for a devotion, some games, and a snack. So, we planned to have them come here instead for a change of pace.
Youth arrive
Mrs. M arrives. She and her husband are such blessings!!!
After devotions they played ball
I entertained "T" with crackers
Then we had food

Pizza, Peanut butter cookies.brownies, natchez cookies, cake mmmmmm
The boys congregated in the toy room while the girls lined up on the front steps
It was a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

In that first pic, was that one of the Kuykendall boys to the right?

~Kristi