The camera also takes pictures in Black and white. For some reason, the details seem to pop out at me with the black and white pictures. Doesn't Jon look thrilled to be bothered while at his desk? I actually had fun, it was raining, and he could not go finish the job he had to do, so he was stuck at home with me. I found great delight in irritating and aggravating him!! Especially since he said that is what he was going to do to me!! I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!
This is the ,um, box the kids made. They actually did very well, I think. They had no supervision and no one hammered or screwed into their hands/heads/the wall/ floor/dog... you get the picture.
The inside. There is green carpet, a green couch, a bed, and it had a table, but it crashed in transit!
This is the frog box Shelby painted. She added a clay frog to the top.
And Justin wrote 21 reasons why I love my Mom!
Here they are, it was just too cute not to share...
*You are helpful
* You are generous
* You are patient
* You are peaceful
* You make and serve me food
* You Love me
* You tuck me in at night
* You hug and kiss me
* You give up your way
* You help me when I need help
* You buy me things
* You take care of me
* You take me to the doctors,dentists office
* You take me to new places
* You accompany me when I have no company
* You teach me new things
* You are not mean to me
* You try to help me make right decisions
* You help me beat Dad at some things
* You are my Mom!!!!
So, there you have it. A 12 year olds list of why he loves mom!!
2 comments:
Awwwwwww, I love Justin's list. My favorite was You accompany me when I have no company. That's precious.
Loved the pics, and black and white is my favorite setting. You're right...it DOES make things pop out.
~Kristi
I love the pictures. The list is so cute.
Post a Comment