Thursday, September 4, 2008

Please pray for these men and their families.
Bro. Dave Douglass ( my father in law)
Bro. Chris Pledger
Bro. Dan Williams
Bro. Delacruz

They went on a missions trip to Asia, and have been detained by the Vietnemese Government.
We have heard they are fine, just waiting to hear from the capitol as to what is to be done with them. We know that everything works for the good of those that love the Lord, and we know our God has them in the palm of His hand. We just ask for your prayers for their safety, and their well being, and the comforting of their families who are waiting to hear word from them.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Starla said...

I am going to write their names down so I can remember each one and I can call out their names in prayer. I'll pray that you will hear better news soon.