Saturday I played sitter for my nieces and nephews, and 2 family friends.Their parents were on a bike ride in Virginia, so I volunteered my questionable services. We had a great time. The kids were all good, and we tried to keep them busy.The older ones had soccer in the morning, so Jon took Justin, Jaren, Shelby, Nicole, Caleb, Haili, and Malachi to the game while I kept the little ones. Ethan, Joseph, Issac, and Alanna.When they came back, we played outside, inside, outside, inside... you get the picture.We ate, played, ate played, changed diapers, ate changed diapers, napped, refereed,...changed diapers, ate playedwent outsideinsideoutsideateplayeddiapers....ya get the picture????It was alot of fun. Here are some pics I took when I when I remembered I owned a camera.
Shelby makes a great helper!!!
Joseph was funny, he would climb on the trampoline, stand there, then get off, then get back on, then off
Dontcha just love that smirk!!
Alanna enjoyed the guns
Boys are NEVER too old or young to play with cars!!
Playing baseball
Malachi bats while Caleb is in the hole
Ejecting Joseph from the game( just kidding, we had to hold him back from getting behind the bat)
Aint he cute!!!
Playing ball
Im not too sure what they are doing, but hey, their smiling so it cant be bad, right??
Isaac finally crashed for a short nap.
Nicole and Haili enjoyed Looney tunes on the playstation for awhile while Shelby and Alanna were on the computer.
4 comments:
Wow that is really all I can say. Wow!!! Are you superwoman?
oh.... to be a kid again and to have so much energy to run around and play all day long. I pray that I can get 1/4 of their energy!
I'm just glad I was on the bike trip. hehe
That first picture cracked me up.
~Kristi
Oops! I put the comment for this post on the wrong post... Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time with the kids. I'm know they had a great time. Love you guys!
Post a Comment