Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wow, where have I been??? It doesn't seem like I have had a minute
to breath over the last few weeks.

Christmas was done, then we JUST took down the decorations, which prompted more cleaning out of the storage unit.
Now to find places in the house for the things I want , and to the yard sale boxes with the rest of it.
What have the kids been doing?
Well, Monday we resume school, so they are getting as much play time in as possible.

Justin and Jaren are busy , as you see, they built up a nice landing area for acrobatics,




and Shelby has been busy with Matilda.



Matilda was an early Christmas present, We found her at a Flea Market in SC and had no way of getting her home without Shelbyknowing, so she got her early.
Shelby spends time each morning rounding up worms, then cutting them up if they are too big
(YUCK)
Matilda like worms.
I have resumed knitting after a few years hiatus. I am knitting a sweater for Shelby. I was sorta worried that I would forget how, but as soon as I picked up the needles, I remembered what to do.
We have gutted all three kids rooms,found something to do with Shelby's Teddy Bears, she gets one with the year on it each Christmas from her Daddy.

We also cleaned out the office/school-room/craft-room.

Man, do we have a lot of junk.

I admit it, I AM a pack rat.I hate getting rid of things. I get such neat ideas when i see them, and then they go back in the boxes, and out of my memory!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You little pack rat, you!
:)

The boys looked like they were having a lot of fun. I would have joined in on that!

~Kristi

Starla said...

Hello I'm Starla and I'm a pack rat too!!!

I can't stand the thought of getting rid of something, especially if someone gave it to me.