A wonderful pastor I know said of his family tree " Leave my family tree alone!I know there's a booger in the woodpile somewhere and I don't want to know who it is!!" I found that so amusing that 8 years later I still giggle! So, come along as I find the "boogers" in my family, and I learn a few things along the way.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Bowling
Last Friday we took the kids bowling after school. We had loads of fun. It has been so long since we have done that, the kids were thrilled when Jon told them we could go. They have been bowling on the wii, and doing well, but I think it has messed us up for real bowling. None of us did too hot, but the fun was in laughing together, and goofing off. We then dropped the kids off at their Friday night youth meeting and we had some quiet time , just the two of us. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment