Monday, March 16, 2009

Monkey Bread and singing





The boys are signing a song that their Pappaw and Uncle David used to sing many years ago, then Jon and David sang it, now the boys do. It's nice to pass something down through the generations.



They did a great job, and I am so proud of them. They love to sing together. You will need earphones to hear it or speakers, I am still trying to record with my camera so the sound is no the best.



Have you ever tried Monkey bread? Here is a picture and the recipe. It's very easy and so pretty.




Monkey Bread
4 -12oz tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 1/2 c sugar divided
2 tsp cinnamon divided
1/2 margarine
Cut biscuits into quarters, mix 3/4 cup sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon, roll biscuit pieces in the sugar and layer in a greased bundt pan (I got tired of rolling and put a few at a time in my container with a lid and shook them up), melt margarine with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon, pour over biscuits, bake at 350 for 40 min. Let set for 5 min, invert onto cake plate.


1 comment:

Starla said...

They are great singers. Good job boys. I love monkey bread.