Guess what this is??
Does this pic help??
Thursday, Jon and the boys went to mow, unfortunately the jobs were very spread out and they ended up driving over 300 miles. What do they do with all the drive time? Count churches of course!! They only counted ones actually on the road they were on, so I can only imagine how many others there were!! The tally...
Baptist 96
Methodist 20
Presbyterian 16
Presbyterian 16
AME 13
Non-Denominational 11
Church of God 9
Unknown 9
Wesleyan 4
Lutheran 4
Church of Christ 3
Assembly of God 3
Episcopal 3
Jehovah's Witness 2
Seventh day Adventist 2
Apostolic 1
Jewish 1
Holiness 1
Church of the Nazarene 1
New Covenant1
Catholic 1
A beautiful home in Buffalo, Sc
One benefit of homeschooling!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok, the first picture is a care package, I am sending it with my hubby as he will be gone for about 10 days.
The second picture is WHY he will be gone 10 days!!
We are moving. He has taken a job out of state, and they needed him to start immediately, so he will be commuting on Saturdays throughout he month of May and we will join him at the first of June.
I could do a whole post on how amazing the Lord is, and how he answers prayers, shuts doors, open new doors, and basically gets you yo go where He wants you to go...
But I won't.
Not in this post anyways.
But we KNOW it is of the Lord, and I for one am completely thrilled!!
I DO NOT want to leave NC, BUT the excitement is there anyways.
Pray for us as we start the tedious process of packing, and for Jon as he commutes. This is an incredibly busy time for him not just for his new job but here as well as we have obligations to meet here as we move,.
Please pray we will find the right home SOON, both house and church home. I know it's there, as God has literally doused the fleece we put to out to insure this was where we were to go, so He MUST have a home and a church for us already prepared.
1 comment:
Wow, now that is some news!! So what state are you moving to?? Will you be far, far away or just over the line?
And man, those cookies look good!
~Kristi
Post a Comment