Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nutso










Shelby has become fascinated with drawing. We have often played a game where one person draws something they see in the room, and the other person has to guess what it is. You only get points if they guess right!!! She has always enjoyed it and done very well.


2 days ago she announced she wanted to learn more about wolves. I sent her to the computer and after reading for awhile she found a photograph of a wolf and decided to draw it from the photo.


I think she did great. I had her 'autograph' it and I have framed it and put it on the wall in the living room . Not bad for a 10 year old!! She, on the other hand, is not so impressed.


She says it is ' not quite right'. I think she's nuts!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Tell her I love it! She did a fantastic job!! Time to buy some charcoal and art paper, mom!! Never know...you might have the first autographed print of a future famous artist!

~Kristi

Susan said...

Her b-day is just a week away , and that is something I am considering!( WHAAAA, my baby is gonna be 11!!!)

Starla said...

That is AWESOME! She did a great job.