Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

AINT IT PURTY???

Christmas eve Dad n mom decided to have a scavenger hunt for all us youngsters. We had several clues to follow with little prizes at each one and then a final gift we had to find.
Jaren is off and running



Shelby reading her clue


Mom got the giggles


Dad even found it funny,


My honey


Justin running in with a prize


Christmas morning Shelby made pancakes


A much coveted sword( theres a sword on the inside of this walking stick)



Snazzy



She loves him!



Dad got a fireplace pot.(much needed)


Then we walked to Dan n Moms and had Christmas there!
Shelby with a beautiful handpainted stool and chair to match her room.



Boys with a ping pong table!!(Shelby and Pappaw keep teaming up to beat the boys)


Jon!!



I likee his jacket


MERRY CHRISTMAS





Christmas night Dave, Michelle, and her brother Matt came to visit.









yeah, we had fun then too!




Ready for church. Shelby in her new fuzzy coat and fuzzy boots. Its all she wanted for Christmas!!




AnD we GOT SNOW!! It did not stick, but was on the cars at church enough for us to have an impromptu snowball fight in the church parking lot before service began.























3 comments:

Jud said...

Love the pictures!

Kristi said...

I know I've been here since Christmas. Haven't I? But this is the first time I'm seeing this. What did you do, save a draft and forget to publish it?
:D

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. The scavenger hunt is EXACTLY something daddy would have done. He loved doing those sort of things.

Love you,
~Kristi

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

Looks like y'all had funnn!:)